Thursday, May 11, 2006

NAME THAT DICK

Once upon a time, I had a girlfriend who thought it would be fun to name our genatalia. At the time I was young and I thought it might be "cute" to name them. We were each to pick out a name for the other one and here is how it went.

Her: What name did you pick for mine?
Me: How about Rose, soft and sweet!
Her: I love it, I've got a list for yours. I couldn't decide on just one.
Me: Well let's hear them
Her: How about Mr. Happy?
Me: Too gay
Her: Well what about Mr. Winkie?
Me: No!
Her: Mr. Handy?
Me: No!
Her: Hankie?
Me: No!
Her: Junior?
Me: No!
Her: Little Willie?
Me: No! What is it with the little sounding names?
Her: Well, it's not that b..
Me: Nevermind, go on
Her: Mr. Wiggly?
Me: Hell No!
Her: Mr. Friendly?
Me: Your going gay again!
Her: This is going nowhere, what names do you like?
Me: What about Thor or Zeus?
Her: Get real, it's not a Greek God type!
Me: The Penanator or Bigfoot?
Her: Your going the wrong way.
Me: Dick?
Her: (sigh) Get real!
Me: How about Peter?
Her: It's better than nothing, Peter and Rose, what a lovely sounding couple! (sarcastic)

So we ended the name choosing and so far I have refused to do that with anyone else, unless they agree with the name Muff Missile or something! Maybe we could do a poll on the names sometime.

6 Comments:

Blogger Freaky Deaky said...

I don't think I've ever seriously given mine a name. I guess his name is Dick since that's what I call him in my blog. Maybe Richard when I want to act classy, LOL. I don't think I've ever named a woman's genitalia either. I've always preferred the vulgar so I doubt she'd appreciate any of my smart ass names anyway.

Some names in the past I've jokingly used or considered were: the Sperminator and Womb Raider. As long as she talks to it on a regular basis she can call it damn near whatever she want. I can't go for the little names, either, LOL!

2:36 PM  
Blogger DRC said...

I was nice back then, well I'm still nice but that damn demon comes out more these days. Your right, if they want to get it out and talk to it, they can call it anything!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Shon Richards said...

For a while there my wife was calling my penis the Rod of Lordly Might. Since she always snickered when she said that I don't think it was a compliment.

7:42 AM  
Blogger Desireous said...

I always refer to my Sir's cock as Bigboy. Though I think Zeus would be a fine name wish I had thought of that!

Hugs
Des

12:30 PM  
Blogger DRC said...

Bigboy is a very respectable name, I'm sure Sir likes it. Thanks for stopping by blog, opinions are appreciated. DRC

10:07 PM  
Blogger DRC said...

Straight and to the point!

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

lambo doors
Free Web Counter
lambo doors