Tuesday, May 09, 2006

TALK DIRTY TO ME

Sometimes a little nasty talking can make sex great, it can add some spice to it. Although for some people if it is too nasty or the words don't come out right, it can be useless.
There was instance where a lady and I had consumed quite a bit of wine and we got in such a "Nast-fest" that we couldn't look each other straight in the eye the next morning. We couldn't remember half of what we said, but it was nasty!

Have you ever gotten distracted and something stupid came out or was thinking of two different words and you combined them together. For guys, when the "other" head takes over there's not much going through the main head so we can say anything and not realize it.

I've tried to come up with a few phases men would like to hear during sex.

1. Oh my god! You've got the biggest cock I've ever seen!
2. Your the best fuck I've ever had!
3. Oh god, oh...oh...oh fuck me...oh...oh...oh god...oh...oh...oh god your huge...oh...ect...
4. "Fuck me first" "No, He's fucking me first" "Shut up you two, he's fucking me first!"
5. You know I'm an heiress with lots of money...wanna be my toy!

Well there is only five, but these would be plenty!

5 Comments:

Blogger Freaky Deaky said...

LOL, I have a couple more for the list.

"Cum in my you big donkey dick motherfucker!"

"Please let me swallow."

4:03 PM  
Blogger DRC said...

those were great, I couldn't believe I left out the swallowing. Thaks Freaky

6:54 PM  
Blogger DRC said...

Smart idea

10:27 PM  
Blogger DRC said...

Your my cock sucking whore...LOL Thanks for coming by and checking me out! I love your site!!!

12:36 PM  
Blogger DRC said...

Could end up like Mr.Bobbitt!

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

lambo doors
Free Web Counter
lambo doors