Monday, May 01, 2006

ABBY

About 3 weeks after my first wife and I got divorced, I got a call from a girl I went to high school with. It had been 8 years since graduation and she had moved away before the year was over. Abby was a beautiful girl in school, always smiling and nice to everyone, she was the girl you took home to meet your mother. We never dated in school, just good friends.
During our conversation she told me she had just moved back to town and was getting a divorce from her husband. I asked her if she would like to go to dinner one evening just to cry on each others shoulders and talk. She accepted my invitation and we made plans for the next evening.
Abby had rented an older apartment where a lot of retired people lived. It was nothing spectacular but it was kept up very nice. She lived on the top floor and every step I took on the stairs squeaked and sounded like it would fall through. I reached her apartment and knocked on the door and when it opened there stood Abby, more beautiful than I remembered.
She gave me a quick kiss and told me to wait in the living room while she finished getting dressed. From the couch I could see her reflection in a hallway mirror. I watched her walk around her bedroom, going from one side to the next, brushing her hair and finishing her make up. She took off her shirt and placed it on the bed then reached to unsnap her bra, as soon as she removed it she glanced toward the mirror and noticed me watching. She walked to a part of the bedroom that couldn't be seen from the mirror and called for me.
"Oh shit" I thought to myself, "I've just embarrassed the crap out her". I walked to the bedroom to find her putting on a robe, "I know we have plans to go out" she said "But when I saw you looking at me in the mirror I felt something". "I know" she continued "That we have not seen each other in a while, but I always wanted to go out with you in school and..." She paused "I really want to be with you tonight". "Well," I replied "I can't think of anywhere else I want to be".
She stepped toward me and I placed my arms around her waist, as her lips touched mine I felt my body tingling all over. I slid my hands down her waist feeling the curves of her body as she pressed her pussy harder against my growing cock. She let out a moan as my hands pressed into her ass, I held her firmly pulling her down with me on the bed.
I could feel her heartbeat get quicker as she rubbed my cock through my pants. I let my hand slide under her robe and follow the contour of her ass down to her pussy. As my finger entered her wet cunt, she arched her back, pushing against my hand to drive my finger even deeper inside of her. As she raised up her robe opened exposing her breast, I leaned up far enough to reach her nipples with my tongue. Her breathing was very heavy and I couldn't stand the pressure of my cock bulging in my pants. I rolled her over on her back and as I knelt in front of her, she unbuttoned my pants and grabbed my swelled cock.
She pulled my cock toward her and placed her lips around it while she teased the head of it with her tongue. I almost exploded in her mouth at that moment and I struggled hard not to cum, but I wanted my cock in her pussy badly. I pulled my cock away from her and she immediately spread her legs and pulled my body down to hers. My cock entered her pussy without any effort, she then grabbed my ass with her hands and pulled me hard into her, she was screaming loudly with every stroke of my cock. "Oh my god" she screamed "It's been so long since,Oh god... fuck me baby! Hard baby! haarrdd..." She was struggling to talk between breaths and her bed was rocking violently "Oh baby your making me cum..." I could take it no longer and I exploded in her cunt, her nails dug into my ass as she pulled me deep inside of her, my cock was throbbing in her pussy, emptying every drop of cum I had. I pressed my lips against hers for one last passionate kiss, then both our bodies went limp.
Out of breath and completely lifeless we lay on her bed, Abby leans toward me and gives me a gentle kiss "You know," she said "I didn't plan on this but I'm glad it happened" she continued "I always thought you were cute in school" "Well" I replied "I thought you was the prettiest girl in school, I was too chicken to ask you out" "Maybe it was better you didn't" she said "You wouldn't have had this much fun back then, I stayed a virgin until I got married." Well" I said "I guess I held out long enough."
We passed on dinner that night and decided to stay in bed. I stayed with Abby that night and the next morning I offered to go get breakfast for us. She walked me down the creaky steps of her apartment and we were met by the older lady who live below her. "Hi dearie, is this your friend that was staying with you last night?" embarrassed somewhat Abby replied "I'm sorry Mrs. Edmonds, I hope we didn't disturb you." "Oh my goodness no dearie" Mrs. Edmonds replied "I listened for a while and found myself getting a little aroused so I asked Mr.Perkins from across the hall if he would like to come over for some coffee and between the coffee and the sounds from your apartment he got his first erection in 15 years." "Well that's great" Abby said "Sounds like you had a wonderful time also." "Oh my yes," said Mrs.Edmonds "oh and by the way honey, is your friend is coming over again tonight? "Yes" said Abby "He will be here, why?" Mrs.Edmonds grinned slightly and replied "Mr. Perkins was wanting to have coffee again!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Freaky Deaky said...

LOL @ Mrs. Edwards and Mr. Perkins. I supposed listening can be kind of hot.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

lambo doors
Free Web Counter
lambo doors