Tuesday, May 09, 2006

THE DEMON INSIDE

I am usually a nice easy going person, I'm polite and open doors for women all of the time, but when it comes around to having sex I feel a little demon in me awaken.
When I was on a date as a teenager I would put some soft music on to be a little romantic and kiss around for what seemed like hours, most of the time I wouldn't make a move on the girl until she made the first one. I probably missed out on more pussy back then that I care to remember. We would kiss and kiss until my dick seemed like it was going to burst at the seams (If a dick has seams) but I always felt like it was her decision whether or not to go farther.
I remember the first time the "demon" came out, my girlfriend and I had been dating for several months and we just started having frequent sex. It was the usual grunting, moaning and groaning when all of a sudden I became caught up in the moment and yelled "Oh yeah, fuck me baby!" Well the sex stopped right then. She had taken that as a derogatory statement and until I "Found out the difference between fucking and making love" I was not getting back into her pants.
Well being cut off from sex then was life threatening, it took a lot of effort to get some and I was not going to be cut off again, so I suppressed the demon.
It wasn't for several years and several beers that the demon showed himself again. This time it was with a older recently divorced lady that I met at the Ramada Inn bar (more on that on a future post). We were both pretty much shit faced and just started in our session when the demon again yelled "Fuck me baby" only this time it was returned with "Oh I'm going to fuck the hell out of you". Holy shit! I'm getting into this, and so it started a shouting match between two demons for the rest of the night, and it felt good. It was like getting rid of all of my aggression and it made the orgasm's so much more intense, so intense that my dick looked like a flat tire afterwards.
I have my demon under control now, letting him loose only when I feel my partner can handle him. Later!

3 Comments:

Blogger DRC said...

That girl was funny about that stuff, but she still liked to fuck no matter what she called it! I'm like you when you get comfortable turn that thing loose. I'll have to remember that "nut gobler" name, I could have a use for that. LOL

10:59 AM  
Blogger DRC said...

I meant "nut gobbler", can't fucking type this morning!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Freaky Deaky said...

Make sure she has a good sense of humor or she's really into being called names before you call her that.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

lambo doors
Free Web Counter
lambo doors