Wednesday, May 03, 2006

IT'S RAINING PUSSY

Every day I check my email I have loads of messages saying the following: 12 women in your town want to meet you tonight or Hi, my name is Janie and I saw your profile on the internet and Horny single woman wants to fuck you tonight or DRC I'm available tonight call me. From the way they read ole DRC ought to be able to have a long list of women, all I need to do is a little window shopping on a couple of websites and....and it don't work like that!
I decided to go undercover and join one of the major sites to see what was going on. Do you notice they lure you in with some hot looking women, well most of that is fake pussy. If you contact them it leads you to another site wanting you to join it. I got a few replies from women that lived 1200 miles away from me, they said hi and thanks for the compliments, but I'm not driving 1200 miles to get some. I received no replies from anyone local and to be truthful I'm glad most of them didn't. I did get a reply from a woman in Russia, a very beautiful lady. It was one of those scam letters they do wanting you to send money so they can fly over to meet you, fuck that! Most of the women have not checked their profile in months. They want you to believe that there are more women than men looking for sex, when in reality it's probably 25 men to every woman.
I'm sure there are people every day hooking up on these sites, but I bet the biggest part of them don't. There is one thing I've discovered about pussy, when you really want it you can't find it. Is there a signal that it gives out when a dick comes by? Lookout here comes a dick everyone hide.
I guess it's off to the Ramada Inn to hit on some desperate, drunk, unhappy at home, drunk, ain't had sex in a year, drunk, watched too much Lifetime TV, drunk women.

2 Comments:

Blogger Freaky Deaky said...

Those Russian chicks get around don't they? Anytime I even think about joining a site, I end up getting an e-mail from a Russian chick speaking broken English and telling me how sexy I am regardless of if I have a picture or not. The hot chicks are always too young or too far away.

7:35 PM  
Blogger DRC said...

A man don't have a chance, the Russian said she loved me in the second letter and never seen a picture!

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

lambo doors
Free Web Counter
lambo doors